WYMeditor has been created to easily integrate in any web application.
- Simply copy and paste "editor.htm" HTML code in your server-side managed page.
- Then, add some <form> and submit button (depends on the language used).
- Put the event onclick="getCleanHTML()" on the submit button.
- Customize the page as you like.
- Optionally, you can also customize the dialog pages.
- Create a page that will process the posted content.
Note: I've made this example before releasing 0.1, so it could be buggy.
- You'll need ASP at the server-side
- Unzip and copy the files, along with WYMeditor files (wym.js, util.js, dialogs and so on)
- config.js has been customized to use asp dialogs
- Open editor.asp in your browser (i.e. http://localhost/editor/editor.asp)
- Click on the submit button
- action.asp will process the content
- I've added integration examples for the images, links and templates dialogs