Ticket #69 (new defect)
Firefox: links issues
|Reported by:||jusuff||Owned by:||mr_lundis|
Under Firefox I've found few issues whit links adding/editing/pasting.
- Adding a link: while adding a link containing the ampersand character (&) - ampersand is "escaped" to "&" in very strange way.
will be converted to
(first amp is escaped once, second - twice, third - thrice, and so on...)
- Editing: this issue was described at ticket 20. Solution given by jf.hovinne (select entire link to edit) wont work - if we select entire link we get in edit pop-up no data. In fact - we cannot edit links in Firefox, we have to create them from scratch.
- Pasting relative links: when pasting to editor relative link, for example:
"<a href="/rel/example">Relative link</a>"
WYMeditor converts it to:
"<a href="../../../../../../../rel/example">Relative link</a>".
However this happens only when WYMeditor is running on server (tested on localhost). When WYMeditor is opened as local file the same link is converted to
"<a href=" file:///rel/example">Relative link</a>"
(also not correct).
All issues observed using Firefox 220.127.116.11 on Windows and WYMeditor from SVN (rev 396)
- Owner changed from bermi to jf.hovinne
- Status changed from assigned to new